Go to Library Homepage Find books, DVDs, music and more

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Valentine’s Day Heart Animals

  1. Click on the picture of the animal you choose to make to get a template.
  2. Print the template.
  3. Using the template as a guide, cut hearts out of card or foam paper, or just out of the template itself.
  4. Glue the hearts together in the shape of your animal.
  5. Include the Valentine’s Day message!

Some bunny_Loving you is_You make my_Have a purr-fect
Loves you!__Such a tweet!_Heart flutter!_Valentine’s Day!
____ __


I wuff you!_Wishing you a__Wishing you___Hop on over
_________Ton of fun on__Oceans of love!_And give me
_________Valentine’s Day! ____________A hug!
___

I may be small,_Guess who__We shell be__Hoppy
But my love for_Who, who___Friends____Valentine’s
You isn't!_____Loves you?__Forever!____Day!

________________

No comments: